A rich hydrating cream for dry to very dry sensitive skin. Rich, softening daily moisturiser to instantly restore hydration reservoirs. Provides 24-hour hydration leaving skin immedialty refreshed and radiance whilist preventing wayer from evaporating from the skin. Smoothness and luminosity are restored and fine dehydration lines are minimised. Specifically designed for dry to very dry sensitive skin -Cohederm™: an innovative, patented, active ingredient that helps restore natural hydration levels in the skin, offering longer-lasting results than hyaluronic acid.
– Avène Thermal Spring Water: 55%, unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
– Shea Butter: moisturising and nourishing agent. Apply morning/evening to a cleansed face and neck. 1. Cleanse with Gentle Milk Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum
4. Moisturise morning or night with Hydrance Rich Emulsion
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.