The dryrobe® Advance is one tough bit of kit. It’s been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge your child takes on. A dryrobe® Compression Travel Bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Short-sleeve design for fast and easy changing
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external pockets
- Huge ‘A4’ size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket – ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction – approx 1.3kg (dependant on size)
A dryrobe® Advance is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe® change robe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage anyone to use their dryrobe® Advance while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children about the risks involved with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.